Why didn’t my child get their first choice of activity?
After-The-Bell makes every effort to provide students with their first choice of activity, however many factors impact the scheduling process such as:
• Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis
• Many activities have limited space and popular activities may fill quickly
• Turning in an incomplete form may cause students to miss the opportunity to be included in their desired activity
• If your child signs up for an activity they already took that year, other students who have not taken the class may be given priority
What if my child submitted a completed registration form but did not receive an assignment letter?
Contact ATB at
firstname.lastname@example.org or at
(610) 268-5889. Enrollment confirmation emails will be sent before the program begins.
When is registration?
September 10-18, 2020.
How do I register my child for After-The-Bell?
Click here to register online. Both parent/guardian and student must sign the completed registration and consent form and agree to abide by the
Code of Conduct.
How can I help?
Please visit our
Types of Opportunities page if you would like to become involved in After-The-Bell.
If you are interested in providing financial support to the Kennett After-School Association, please visit our